Mother’s Day Gifts She Will Love
Mother’s Day is on Sunday, May 12, 2019. This is the day we celebrate our moms, wives that are moms, our grandmothers, and step-mothers. Growing up, my mother loved receiving gift certificates because she could choos
e exactly what she wanted. She would use her gift certificates with coupons and sales to get the most bang for her buck, and she would get exactly what she wanted. She is still thrilled when she gets a gift card. I love getting them, too, and that is why you see gift cards as suggestions.
This post contains affiliate links (pictures &/ words) you can use to purchase some of these products that I think are wonderful. If you buy products using these links, I will receive a small commission from the sale at no additional charge to you. All my posts are my honest opinions. Affiliate links have a * next to them. Please see my Disclosure page for more information.
I tried to categorize fun, useful, and thoughtful gifts by what your mothers might be interested in.
1. General Mother’s Day Gifts, 2. The Book Worm, 3. The Coffee/Tea Drinker, 4. The Gardener, 5. The Chef/Baker, 6. The Beauty Queen, 7. The New Mom, & 8. The Crafter
1. General Mother’s Day Gift Ideas for Your Mothers
- Picture Frames– with pictures of your family in the frames. Moms love photographs of their loved ones. (Black frame 8×10 with matting, antique look 4×6, cubes have 6 sides- alternate them to see a different picture for each day of the work week, and magnets that hold photos for your refrigerator- I love the pictures of people on our fridge! It makes me smile.)
- Best Mom Mugs- No matter what your mother drinks, show your appreciation with these whimsical mugs are sure to make your mom grin every time she uses them.
- Prime Membership- Join together with other family members to get your mom an Amazon Prime membership-Prime members save money with free shipping, select free movies, TV shows, music, and Kindle books. Many discounts on items, reduced pricing when joining certain Amazon programs, and easy returns on many items. My husband and I have used Amazon Prime for several years, and we have saved hundreds of dollars in discounts, shipping fees, and by accessing free movies, favorite cable TV shows, music, and more… Amazon Prime is the gift that keeps on giving throughout the year.
- Flowers-Brighten your mom’s special day with a bouquet of flowers.
- Flowers-Brighten your mom’s special day with a bouquet of flowers.
- And, Yes, Gift Certificates- Choose Your Amount- They can be presented in cards or decorative boxes and other containers.
2. The Book Worm- Gifts for Moms that are Readers
- Kindle Books- Let your mom choose her favorites from a wide selection of Kindle books.
- Books– Let your mom choose from a wide assortment of books in a variety of genres.
- Reader Mugs- These entertaining mugs will have a place next to your mom as she enjoys her next read.
- Bookmarks- Choose a bookmark for your mom that will make her smile and hold her place in a book.
- Reading light- A reading light will let your mom read anytime and anywhere without disturbing other people.
3. The Coffee/Tea Drinking Mom
- Coffee- K-Cup sampler packs for your coffee drinking mother. Offer her a wide variety of different flavors and brands.
- Tea- K-Cup sampler packs for your tea drinking mother. Offer her a wide variety of different flavors and brands.
- Check out the mugs above.
- K-Cup Carousel – Holds 35 K-Cups in Black– My husband and I have 2 of these and we LOVE them! This carousel is a great way to organize and display your assortment of K-cup beverages. Our guests enjoy swiveling the holder to find their favorite options. My husband uses it every day to decide which coffee flavor he will drink each morning.
- This on the go thermos will keep your mom’s favorite beverage warm.
4. The Gardener
- Garden Gloves- Protect your loved one’s hands with these whimsical, sturdy, and breathable gardening gloves.
- Vegetable & Flower Variety Seeds- Non-GMO – Whether your mom is a vegetable or flower gardener, here are the perfect seeds for her garden.
Package of 30,000 Seeds, Bird and Butterfly Wildflower Mixture
- Garden Tools-Give your favorite gardener a handy tote bag filled with ergonomic handled tools.Finnhomy 8 Piece Garden Tool Set with Garden Tote Bag and Work Gloves – Hand Tools with Ergonomic Handles Including Trowel, Cultivator, Transplanter, Fork, Weeder, Pruning Shears
5. The Chef/Baker
- Extra long Oven Mitts- Protect your mom’s hand and arms when she cooks or bakes. These oven mitts come in a wide variety of colors.
Extra Long Professional Silicone Oven Mitt – 1 Pair – Oven Mitts with Quilted Liner
- KitchenAid-My mother and I have a KitchenAid and we LOVE them!! I have had mine for over 11 years and my mother has had hers for almost twice as long, and they still work like a charm. They are versatile. We both use ours for cooking and baking. With multiple speeds and attachments, KitchenAids make cooking and baking fun!
- Microwave, Freezer, & Dishwasher Safe Storage Containers-Popit Food Storage Containers, 100 Leak Proof – I love Popit containers so much I gave them as a gift to my mother and sister! They love theirs, too! I have arthritis, and these are so easy to open and close, and they are easy to wash. I have had mine for years, and I got rid of all my other containers in favor of these.
6. The Beauty Queen
- Amope Pedi Perfect Electronic Foot File- Get your gorgeous mom the Amope foot file. Pamper your mom. This will get her feet ready for sandals and barefoot weather. I have one, and it does all the hard work for me. With my arthritis, I would never be able to get my heels as smooth with manual files.
- Ella + Mila Nail Polish-7-Free products do not contain: Formaldehyde, Toluene, DiButyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde Resin, CamphorVegan & Animal cruelty-free, Made in the USA, ella+mila polishes are certified by PETA. I feel good about using these products. I have numerous allergies, so I try hard to find cruelty-free products and products that are more natural. Ella+Mila Soy Nail Polish Remover – Acetone Free w/ Lavender Essential Oil, Vitamin A, C, E Oil (4 ounces) I was thrilled to find these products!
- ROWNYEON Portable Travel Makeup Bag Makeup Case Mini Makeup Train Case 9.8”- This convenient makeup bag will help your beautiful mom touch up her makeup on the go.
7. The New Mom
- Diaper Genie-Amazon #1 Bestseller- Every new mom I know has a Diaper Genie. It makes taking care of diapers a snap! I have also seen apartment pet owners use this for used cat litter to keep odor out between garbage hauls. Playtex Diaper Genie Complete Assembled Diaper Pail with Odor-Lock Technology & 1 Full-Size Refill, White (1 pail and 1 refill per unit)
- Adorable Baby Journal- New moms can create a family heirloom that will be cherished for a lifetime. First Year Baby Memory Book + Baby Journal. Keepsake for new parents to record photos + milestones. Five-year scrapbook + picture album. For Boy or girl babies.
The Baby Owner’s Manual: Operating Instructions, Trouble-Shooting Tips, and Advice on First-Year Maintenance by
8. The Crafter
Containers for Crafters- I am a scrapbooker, so I love containers that organize my supplies. Here are some container ideas for your moms that love crafts.
- ArtBin Super Satchel Double Deep with Removable Dividers: Clear Art Craft Storage Container Box- With the removable dividers, this container is perfect for any crafter including quilters, scrapbookers, sewers, knitters, painters, colored pencils… and more.
IRIS 4-Drawer Rolling Storage Cart with Organizer Top- The perfect organizer for any mom that loves to do any kind of crafts. With different sized drawers, this is a super storage system that moves easily on wheels. Big enough for scrapbookers, but it can also hold and organize smaller crafting tools and supplies! The wheels make it easy to move and store in closets or out of the way.
- ArtBin Tote Express, Black/Gray Rolling Art Craft Storage Bag- This is the perfect organizer for crafters on the go! According to the advertiser on Amazon -Complete unit measurements: 18 x 13 x 30.5 inches; Top Unit 18 x 13 x 16.25 inches; Bottom Unit 18 x 13 x 14.25 inches, Top unit: 26 individual loops on inside cover for markers, brushes, etc, and large back pocket holds up to 12 x 12-inch books, papers, and projects, Top unit: shoulder strap with shoulder pad to easily transport top unit separately. Bottom unit: large, open base easily accommodates bulkier supplies and contains solid wall inserts for both units.
*If you enjoyed this post, share it!
Ten Budget Baby Gifts for under $30
This post can also be seen at the following parties (Come Join the Fun! 🙂