The Best Holiday Gifts for Women
I tried to categorize fun, useful, and thoughtful gifts that your special mom/ stepmom/ wife/ sister/ aunt/ grandma/ friend will love! To learn more about items, see more photos, and see videos, click on the images.
This post contains affiliate links (pictures &/ words) you can use to purchase some of these products that I think are wonderful. If you buy products using these links, I will receive a small commission from the sale at no additional charge to you. All my posts are my honest opinions. Affiliate links have a* next to them. Please see my Disclosure page for more information.
1. General Gifts for Her, 2. The Book Worm, 3. The Coffee/Tea Drinker, 4. The Gardener, 5. The Chef/Baker, 6. The Beauty Queen, & 7. The New Mom
1. General Gifts for Her
• Wall Calendar- Help her keep organized with a beautiful or cute wall calendar.
• Prime Membership- Join together with other family members to get an Amazon Prime membership-Prime members save money with free shipping, select free movies, TV shows, music, and Kindle books. Many discounts on items, reduced pricing when joining certain Amazon programs, and easy returns on many items. My husband and I have used Amazon Prime for several years, and we have saved hundreds of dollars in discounts, shipping fees, and by accessing free movies, favorite cable TV shows, music, and more… Amazon Prime is the gift that keeps on giving throughout the year.
• Chocolate- The way to her heart is through chocolate.
2. The Book Worm- Gifts for Readers
• Kindle Books- Let her choose her favorites from a wide selection of Kindle books.
• Books- Let her choose from a wide assortment of books in a variety of genres.
• Reader Mugs- These entertaining mugs will have a place next to your mom as she enjoys her next read.
• Bookmarks- Choose a bookmark that will make her smile and hold her place in a book.
• Reading light- A reading light will let her read anytime and anywhere without disturbing other people.
• Journal- This is a great way for her to write about her thoughts, dreams, & goals.
3. The Coffee/Tea Drinking Loved One
• Coffee- K-Cup sampler packs for the coffee drinker. Offer her a wide variety of different flavors and brands.
• Tea- K-Cup sampler packs for your tea drinker. Offer her a wide variety of different flavors and brands. Check out the mugs above.
• K-Cup Carousel – My husband and I have 2 of these and we LOVE them! This carousel is a great way to organize and display your assortment of K-cup beverages. Our guests enjoy swiveling the holder to find their favorite options. My husband uses it every day to decide which coffee flavor he will drink each morning.
4. The Gardener
• Garden Gloves- Protect your loved one’s hands with these whimsical and sturdy gardening gloves.
• Vegetable & Flower Variety Seeds- Non-GMO – Whether your mom is a vegetable or flower gardener, here are the perfect seeds for her garden.
• Garden Tools-Give your favorite gardener handy tools and a carrying apron
5. The Chef/Baker
• Oven Mitts- Protect your loved one’s hands when she cooks or bakes. These oven mitts come in a wide variety of colors.
• KitchenAid-My mother and I have a KitchenAid, and we LOVE them!! I have had mine for over 11 years and my mother has had hers for almost twice as long, and they still work like a charm. They are versatile. We both use ours for cooking and baking. With multiple speeds and attachments, KitchenAids make cooking and baking fun!
• Microwave, Freezer, & Dishwasher Safe Storage Containers-Popit Food Storage Containers, 100 Leak Proof – I love Popit containers so much I gave them as a gift to my mother and sister! They love theirs, too! I have arthritis, and these are so easy to open and close, and they are easy to wash. I have had mine for years, and I got rid of all my other containers in favor of these.
6. The Beauty Queen
• Amope Pedi Foot File- Get the gorgeous woman in your life the Amope foot file. Pamper your mom. This will get her feet ready for sandals and bare feet. I have one, and it does all the hard work for me. With my arthritis, I would never be able to get my heels as smooth with manual files.
• Ella + Mila Nail Polish-7-Free products do not contain: Formaldehyde, Toluene, DiButyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde Resin, CamphorVegan & Animal cruelty-free, Made in the USA, ella+mila polishes are certified by PETA. I feel good about using these products. I have numerous allergies, so I try hard to find cruelty-free products and products that are more natural. Ella+Mila Soy Nail Polish Remover – Acetone Free w/ Lavender Essential Oil, Vitamin A, C, E Oil (4 ounces) I was thrilled to find these products!
• Large Hanging Travel Toiletry/make-up water-resistant bag- This convenient makeup bag will help her personal travel items organized. Click on the image to see more pictures.
7. The New Mom
• Diaper Genie-Award winning- Every new mom I know has a Diaper Genie. It makes taking care of diapers a snap! I have also seen apartment pet owners use this for used cat litter to keep odor out between garbage hauls. Playtex Diaper Genie Complete Assembled Diaper Pail with Odor-Lock Technology & 1 Full-Size Refill, White (1 pail and 1 refill per unit)
• Boppy Pillow-This is a quintessential must for mothers that breastfeed. Later, parents can use this for propping up babies. (Always supervise babies.)
• Baby Memory Book- Available in different colors- Document part of your pregnancy and baby’s beginnings. Description claims baby safe ink to make hand and footprints.