Increase Your Productivity by Organizing 2020 Now
With the New Year just around the corner, there is no time like the present to get your home and office organized and increase your productivity. Filling in planners, setting up new files, folders, and clearing the clutter can give you a fresh start for the New Year.
Refreshing your blog, social media, and posts are a great way to kick start the New Year energized. This is also the perfect time to organize your paperwork and computer files at work and at home.
Are you ready to start making money with affiliate sales? Creating your own course or eBook? 2020 is the perfect time to reach your goals.
****“This post contains affiliate links in banners/ photos/*words. If you use these links, I will get a small commission from your purchase. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission from qualifying purchases.”****
Do you want to be more productive everyday, but you need a guide? The Ultimate Productivity Bundle is the perfect resource for anyone that wants to get organized and work smarter not harder. Now, is the perfect time to organize your life and feel prepared.
Value: 73 products worth $2837.06
Contents: 12 eBooks, 31 eCourses, 29 workbooks & printables and 2 membership sites
Sleepless nights about your finances? Worried about retirement?
Want to get out of Debt? Plan your way to financial success in 2020.
Feeling overwhelmed? My Freebie Library also has a number of planners for busy households, teachers, and bloggers and so much more, so check them out.
“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” Benjamin Franklin
Fill-in this free beautiful 2020 floral planner.
- If you are like me, you probably already have appointments scheduled at least into February. Write to your appointments. If you are filling in the planner for several people, you might use different colors for the different people. (You might use a blue pen for your appointments.)
- Set your goals by week/day, month, by 6 months… Make your goals attainable.
- Plan your meals a week in advance. Make a shopping list of items before you go to the store. This will help create a budget you can stick to, and it makes you a more efficient shopper.
- Update To-Do lists every day. Priorities change, new items get added…
- Inspirational quotes to keep you moving forward.
- Plan out some of your blog posts. Brainstorm ideas and supporting details for the next month. (Many bloggers write several posts at once, and space them out in posts over a month or more.)
- Keep track of the important people in your life. Update addresses.
Do you want an incredibly detailed, high-quality family /household organizer for the whole year? *Deluxe Home Binder–by Abby Lawson thought of EVERYTHING! This is the perfect solution to organize your whole year for busy families and households. This binder covers calendars, lists & logs for recipes, meal planning, medical sheets, finance, Chore Charts, fitness, party planning, pet information, call log, travel information, vehicle maintenance… and so much more.
Free Fun Planner for Teachers Pre-K-5th Grade
- Weekly Lesson Plan Template
- Monthly Lesson Plan Template
- Theme Lesson Plan Template
- Center Activity Template
Also, in my freebie library are social media planners to increase blog traffic. These include:
- Pinterest Board schedulers
- Facebook Group Schedulers
- Linky Party Schedulers
- Book Challenges Schedulers
- Watch out for the ever-changing algorithms in social media.
- Comment on other blogs.
Revamp your Pinterest Boards.
- Delete duplicate content.
- Create new boards.
- Create new sections on boards.
- Create new pins. *Ivory Mix has an amazing library of top quality photos that will save you a ton of time creating appealing pins and products.
- Use SEO to increase views.
- Join new Pinterest Groups in your niche.
- Use *Make Pinterest Possible eBook by The She Approach and/or the *Pinterest Ninja ebooks to skyrocket your Pinterest Business account. These are the 2 most comprehensive ebooks I have invested in so far about Pinterest Business accounts.
Update your Business Facebook page.
- Read the eBook *Strategies Worth Sharing by Brittany Ann for the best advice about Facebook I have seen in my 2 and ½ years of blogging. It is very affordable, and it provides a clear map of how to maximize Facebook Business Page without using Facebook Ads.
- Join a new Facebook Groups. See this post for New Bloggers’ Guide to Facebook Groups.
- Post reader engagement items often.
Increase engagement on Twitter.
- Follow more people in your niche.
- Retweet relevant posts.
- Make comments on other people’s posts.
Ready to Create Your Own eBook or Course in 2020?
*eBook Ninja Your course does not have to be blogging related. It could be money management, a DIY course, Personal Care… Be creative and think outside the box. What are you enthusiastic about and know about? Transform it into a class. It can take the form of an eBook as Megan did with *eBook Ninja. This can include videos and links.
*Ebook Bestseller Bootcamp Course by Ana-The She Approach – Ana’s step-by-step signature video course that teaches bloggers & entrepreneurs how to write, launch and sell their first (or next) bestselling eBook
Ready to Make Money with Affiliate Marketing?
*Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing by Michelle Shroeder-Gardner -– This course is another amazing resource! Plenty of beneficial content focuses on monetizing your blog using affiliate marketing. Resources are well organized and straightforward. I think of it as the quintessential course/manual of how to start, operate, and monetize your blog using affiliate marketing while following the rules and laws that govern the internet. Yes, there are rules and laws to deal with when monetizing your blog. There are six modules in this course and an extensive Bonus section. Welcome – Introduction to the Course, workbook pages, and access to a private Facebook group. Do you want to know more about *Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing by Michelle Shroeder-Gardner -–? Click the blue link or go HERE for my in-depth Step-by-Step building your blog post which includes insight into Michelle’s course.
Get Organized Digitally and in Physical Formats
- Categorize Folder on the computer-Put random documents in file folders on the computer that can be easily accessed.
- Delete your excess email. Use a bulk function if you have it to do it faster.
- *Use colored hanging file folders to group categories. For example, all retirement hanging files might be red.
- Use *regular folders to separate into smaller subcategories such as IRAs, 401 K, different companies…
- Use a *transportable file folder for the current year with different colored tabs. Put this in an accessible place.
- *Letter Hanger– We have one with 3 slots. Each slot can be a category 1) Bills, 2) Other Relevant Mail, and 3) Junk mail to be sorted later. Bonus: We save time looking for our keys because now we put them right on the key hooks underneath. 😉
I am thrilled! This Post was Featured in Inspire Me Monday Linky Party hosted by Janice Wald from Mostly Blogging (Join the Fun)!
Do you want to start a blog in 2020? Check Out “How to Set Up & Monetize Your Blog”.